The pre-design stage is extremely thorough to ensure that every detail is incorporated into the final design. Getting this right prevents any oversight in the subsequent stages.
The pre-design stage takes care of all the little details and ensures that we fully understand and meet your needs as a client. The process includes:
- An in-depth analysis of the Client’s design brief and requirements with the consideration of space requirements, personnel requirements, furnishing, equipment, storage , budget, duration of the project and other requirements.
- A thorough Site Assessment and Survey in order to prepare for Preliminary Space Planning & Design Conceptualization.
- A survey of existing facilities including equipment and furnishings.
- A full and thorough fact finding exercise to ensure that all of the imperative factors are included.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies and building managements with regard to planning permissions and regulations.